1. Joined
    16 Nov '10
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 16:21
    Every time I use the site I now have to log in all of a sudden.Type in the whole email and password which is a pain.I cant find the "keep logged in" button.Anyone help much appreciated.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Jan '14 10:54
    Originally posted by tonynuge
    Every time I use the site I now have to log in all of a sudden.Type in the whole email and password which is a pain.I cant find the "keep logged in" button.Anyone help much appreciated.
    Are you using more than one computer or device? Check that you have multiple logins ticked on your My Site Settings page. I've had no trouble staying logged in.
  3. Joined
    16 Nov '10
    Moves
    23 Jan '14 15:04
    Been using this site a few years now.Never had the problem.Is there a "Keep me signed in" button anywhere on this site ?
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Jan '14 15:51
    Originally posted by tonynuge
    Been using this site a few years now.Never had the problem.Is there a "Keep me signed in" button anywhere on this site ?
    No the site keeps you logged in if you don't log out.

But if you set your browser to delete cookies there is no "keeping" you logged in since the server doesn't know you until you identified yourself. So the problem is most likely in your browser settings.

Kewpie pointed out before, that you can enable settings from different computers via the "MySettings/My Site Settings" Menu. Then you get a bit different cookie on your computer.
  5. Joined
    16 Nov '10
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 14:49
    Cheers guys.Think I sorted it now.It was the cookies thing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree