1. Joined
    23 Feb '04
    Moves
    30 Apr '04 02:22
    Pardon me for being so new. But I just can't find a key for the various symbols on the site. Some are here, and some are there. I know what the little green dot means, but now there is a larger green square?? There must be a major Key? Please?

2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    30 Apr '04 03:091 edit
    Green square??Key??What are you talking about?? 😕
    English isn't my mother's tongue,I don't understand what you mean by 'key for the symbols'......
  3. Serbia
    Moves
    30 Apr '04 05:221 edit
    I think what he meant is "simbols legend". There is such a legend at the bottom of my games page, and of public games page. The green square appears at the public games page and indicates whose turn is next in the game.
    Hope this helps.

Edit- It also appears(green square) at the clan page where it stands for -Challenge is underway.
  4. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    30 Apr '04 07:04
    Oh,those green squares.Now I get it 😀
  5. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '04 18:25
    The green dot/circle means the player has been active in the last 5 minutes (but some players disable this in their settings). The green square in the public games list indicates that it is that players turn to play.
  6. Amsterdam
    Moves
    01 May '04 18:42
    Originally posted by Exy
    The green dot/circle means the player has been active in the last 5 minutes (but some players disable this in their settings). The green square in the public games list indicates that it is that players turn to play.
    It's in the last 10 minutes, Exy... 🙂

Olav
  7. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '04 19:081 edit
    Thanks Olav.

Is there a tactical advantage in disabling the green dot? Is it so that you can work through your games one by one without someone realising you're playing? I have tried to work out why people have disabled it, and I know they have, but can't seem to fathom why?
  8. Joined
    23 Feb '04
    Moves
    02 May '04 02:01
    Thank you one and all. This really cleared it all up. I love this site and all the great people on it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree