Ladder Game

Standard memberLegend
Help 29 Mar '19 10:41
  1. Joined
    23 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 10:41
    Hi all,

Started a ladder game and realize now my opponent has stopped playing. He has the first move as white so no clocks ticking as the game has not been started yet. Also, I cannot delete the game.

What happens now?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 11:53
    @Legend
    From the 'ladder' section of "Help/FAQ":
    "Inactive players will be removed from a ladder if they have no games in progress and they have been inactive on the site for 60 days."

So, how long has that opponent been inactive? They are supposed to be removed after 60 days, so if it is longer than that you should probably send feedback.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '16
    Moves
    23 Apr '19 15:06
    I have challenged a player 10 spots up and did not see that he was inactive and he has not moved in 80 days and has 17 games in progress. What is my option from here ?
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    23 Apr '19 18:24
    @quagmyr said
    I have challenged a player 10 spots up and did not see that he was inactive and he has not moved in 80 days and has 17 games in progress. What is my option from here ?
    From "ladder help:-
    If you lose a game that you initiated then no change will take place. You will retain your current position on the ladder.
    So you may be able to resign the game to enable you to challenge someone else.
    I don't think this will affect your rating.
    Otherwise, send feedback and ask for the game to be deleted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree