1. Joined
    11 Jun '04
    Moves
    13 Nov '04 17:56
    Example..... Dustnrodgers screwed everyone's rating, took on many games as much as 500, delayed those he played then pretends to go on vacation, and let all time run out causing those with close rating at the start to suffer. file a complaint to redhot pawn, i personally lost 70 points when his flag timeout, and i gave him much time to come back, and he laughed.
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '04
    Moves
    13 Nov '04 20:37
    Originally posted by floridaflag
    Example..... Dustnrodgers screwed everyone's rating, took on many games as much as 500, delayed those he played then pretends to go on vacation, and let all time run out causing those with close rating at the start to suffer. file a complaint to redhot pawn, i personally lost 70 points when his flag timeout, and i gave him much time to come back, and he laughed.
    Justice is what you want.It takes time.Your frustation,I share with you.I have games with this player.It will be bad luck on my ratings when he comes back(like I care).All victims must lodge a complaint.
    Send feed back.
    Whinging in the forums never worked.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree