1. Standard memberQweequeg
    Beyond Category
    Chattanooga, TN
    Moves
    01 May '04 03:34
    Is there (or could there be) any way to limit the number of email notifications ones receives for new moves? As it is, I get an individual email every time my opponents move in every game - if I'm playing five games, i get five different emails. Seems like overkill. 🙄

Many internet forums are designed to notify a user only once, at the first instance of a response to a post (or, in this case, the first instance of a move in a game). Notify me that one opponent has moved in one game, and I'll check in - then I'd look in on my other games as long as I'm at the site.

Any thoughts?
  2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    01 May '04 03:381 edit
    Go to 'My settings' --> my site settings ---> uncheck the first box and problem solved 🙂
  3. Standard memberQweequeg
    Beyond Category
    Chattanooga, TN
    Moves
    01 May '04 13:261 edit
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    Go to 'My settings' --> my site settings ---> uncheck the first box and problem solved 🙂
    Well, sure, I could turn off email notification entirely. My question is, does it have to be "all or nothing"? 😕
  4. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    01 May '04 15:03
    Originally posted by Qweequeg
    Well, sure, I could turn off email notification entirely. My question is, does it have to be "all or nothing"? 😕
    Ah,yes,I'm afraid so....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree