Link for 'to my games'

Link for 'to my games'

Help

H
The Prodigy Himself

Geneva

Moves
05 Apr 03

When playing there is a link 'to next game' that being next game in order of the game where the move has been waiting longest. Why not have the choice of being taken directly to 'My Games'. Sometimes I prefer to move faster in certain games as less thinking is required.

-Nick

U

Steelers Country

Moves
05 Apr 03
1 edit

there is, its a blue button under the little house

H
The Prodigy Himself

Geneva

Moves
06 Apr 03
1 edit

Originally posted by UncleAdam
there is, its a blue button under the little house
No, thats not what I meant, I'm not blind FFS! Read my post more carefully and then try to understand.

U

Steelers Country

Moves
06 Apr 03

Originally posted by Hentschel
No, thats not what I meant, I'm not blind FFS! Read my post more carefully and then try to understand.
it sounds to me like to whant tto goo from the board to the game list, am I right?

H
The Prodigy Himself

Geneva

Moves
06 Apr 03
1 edit

Directly when you press 'move', yes. There is no feature like that yet.

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
06 Apr 03
1 edit

I think he wants to have the site automatically take him to the 'My Games' screen after each move. Disabling the 'go to next waiting game' feature doesn't achieve this - it leaves you looking at the game in which you've just moved. So, as far as I can see the only way, at present, is to disable it and physically click on the 'My Games' link each time.

Rhymester

U

Steelers Country

Moves
06 Apr 03

Oh I see what you mean now, thats a good idea

U

Steelers Country

Moves
06 Apr 03

try triple clicking the move button,it takes you to the game screen, I works for me

H
The Prodigy Himself

Geneva

Moves
06 Apr 03

Originally posted by Rhymester
I think he wants to have the site automatically take him to the 'My Games' screen after each move. Disabling the 'go to next waiting game' feature doesn't achieve this - it leaves you looking at the game in which you've just moved. So, as far as I can see the only way, at present, is to disable it and physically click on the 'My Games' link each time.

Rhymester
Thank you for understanding Rhymester, don't you have some sort of additional authority on this site so that my suggestion will be actually implemented?

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
06 Apr 03

Thank you for understanding Rhymester, don't you have some sort of additional authority on this site so that my suggestion will be actually implemented?
My only chance of influencing Russ and Chris is to threaten to send RedHotTed round to work them over... 😉

Actually I have suggested similar things in the past but Russ's 'to do' list must ne prety long by now. I think it would be useful if we could also nominate one or two games that were given preference when choosing to move to the next game.

Rhymester

H
The Prodigy Himself

Geneva

Moves
06 Apr 03

Yes, I agree your other ideas are good too. I do understand that Russ has a lot of other priorities, all in due time. 🙂

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
06 Apr 03

I like this idea too!*support*
th

MT

Moves
06 Apr 03

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
06 Apr 03

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.