1. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '06 10:17
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Sorry my 'och'. Now I have an influenza and my foreign language skills had obviously got a turn. Does ‘och’ mean anything to other then Swedish speaking people?

Two questions:
    (1) Doesn’t even RHP staff disagree that I never logout again?
    (2) Should I be surprised if I some day find all my games resigned and naughty messages sent to all my combatants ...[text shortened]... ?

Do anyone find any language errors in this posting? If so, I go straight to bed again. 😵
    Du har flera problem med din engelska i ovan citerade inlägg.

1. och
    2. "got a turn" borde kanske vara "taken a turn for the worse" eller liknande
    3. "other then" ska vara "other than"

Nä, ja ba skoja me're. 🙂 Helt ok. Du borde läsa en del av mina poster för stavfel. Det är inte svårt att hitta stavfle där hleler. 🙂

---

(1) I think if the RHP staff really wanted you to logout, they would have set an automatic logout if you're account is inactive for x number minutes (hours).
    (2) No, if you login to an account on a public computer but fail to logout, you should not be surprised if your account has been violated. (Of course, this could have been rethorical question in which case I feel really stupid now.)

---

Now, go to bed. 😉
  2. The sky
    Moves
    05 Feb '06 14:55
    Originally posted by stocken
    Det är inte svårt att hitta stavfle där hleler. 🙂
    stavfel
    heller

Hey, look, I can correct your Swedish spelling! 😀 (Okay, I know those mistakes were most likely intentional. But still. 😞)

By the way, "och" is also used in German. It's an interjection meaning something like "oh" or "oh well".

(Sorry for the off-topic post, I'll shut up now.)
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '06 11:50
    Originally posted by stocken
    Du har flera problem med din engelska i ovan citerade inlägg.

Now, go to bed. 😉
    I think we have a språkpolis here lurking?
    Never, mind - I play chess better than I spell english.

Now I am kry and healthy, live and kicking.
  4. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '06 20:32
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I think we have a språkpolis here lurking?
    Never, mind - I play chess better than I spell english.

Now I am kry and healthy, live and kicking.
    Nope. *looking sideways* No språkpolis here.

I think you actually managed to miss the point of my entire post, which is not an achievement to be hissed at, for sure, since I was quite clear.

Impressive, to say the least.
  5. London
    Moves
    11 Feb '06 23:43
    Returning to the topic, if you use a public computer, you really should log out. Otherwise you could be in breach of the terms of service (allowing someone else to use your account.)

If you do reaiise that you have left your account logged in on a public computer, you should be able to fix this by clearing the "Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account" option, logging out, logging in again and setting the option again (if you want to do so.)

It's probably a really good idea to log out every now and then, if only so you don't forget your password, or worse still, the email address you used to set the account up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree