1. Joined
    01 Jul '18
    Moves
    01 Jul '18 20:50
    I thought this is a free site, yet I was unable to get a game going and to me this site is not easy to understand. Maybe you have to pay to play here?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 00:06
    This is first and foremost a turn-based site, where opponents can be in different timezones. Non-subscribers can have 12 games running at a time, and from a player's point of view it's a bit like playing a simul with time to think about each move.
    Fast "blitz" games tend not to happen very much, in fact I'm not sure that part of the site is working.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 15:13
    Originally posted by @trump12
    I thought this is a free site, yet I was unable to get a game going and to me this site is not easy to understand. Maybe you have to pay to play here?
    The best you could do would be to find a player who was willing to play to a short time scale and then agree a game. I've just had a look on the open invites tab and there's a player on there called kquinn909 looking for a game with the comment "fast mover".
    Perhaps you could pm him/her and arrange something
  4. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    10 Jul '18 06:341 edit
    .....or just become a subscriber!
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 Jul '18 13:37
    Originally posted by @flyingwolf
    .....or just become a subscriber!
    the Person never moved, that thye are still around to wait fo a reply is hardly imaginable...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree