1. Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 17:24
    If I just archive my game, is there a way to look at all my games seperated by opening. I want to get a winning % of each opening I play.

Or will I manually have to go through every game and put them in seperate folders my self?

Thanks.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 17:54
    Originally posted by RabbitCold
    Or will I manually have to go through every game and put them in seperate folders my self?

Thanks.
    yes

stop being lazy
  3. Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 18:05
    ok 😕
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 18:13
    ok 😕
    😛
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 19:00
    If I just archive my game, is there a way to look at all my games seperated by opening. I want to get a winning % of each opening I play.

Thanks.
    I save the games in Word and sort them at the side according to its opening.
  6. Joined
    06 May '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '09 10:411 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I save the games in Word and sort them at the side according to its opening.
    I do the same so I can save analysis done over the days and look up old analysis that I've done, but I understood that www.redhotpawn.com/gamesexplorer was going to be updated in the future so that all games would be added and could be viewed by user. At the moment it seems that only older users can use this feature with their earlier games?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree