Lost Game?

Lost Game?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Feb 08

Recently started a seige game and when I logged on today I found I had lost the game but don't understand how.
Can someone please help?Game 4562197

JoR
Scotch addict

Moves
08 Feb 08

Best send feedback, I think, using the link at the bottom of every page.

If the game state is "In progress" then it shouldn't also say "Black wins"!

b

Moves
09 Feb 08

im new to this site and i experienced a strange occurance. i was playing a new opponent and made my first move to which there was no response. the next day the game was marked as deleted under his columb, this then showed as a loss under my name, why?

a

Moves
09 Feb 08

Within the first three moves a game can be deleted by both you or your opponent. However, it should not show as a loss for either of you, it should not show up in your stats at all I believe.

You can always send feedback using the link at the bottom of each page.

Adje

RHP Member No.16

Moves
09 Feb 08

Originally posted by buddahkhan
im new to this site and i experienced a strange occurance. i was playing a new opponent and made my first move to which there was no response. the next day the game was marked as deleted under his columb, this then showed as a loss under my name, why?
Sounds like you will need to send feedback as well. Give details such as the game id number, your opponents name, etc.

Normally, either player can delete a new game before each player completes two moves, and if that happens the game is deleted as if it never happened. Neither player should see any change in their statistics or rating if that is the case.