1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jan '12 20:05
    I have not been active on RedHotPawn for about 7 months as I have not had the Internet. I am not able to find the password or email address as the laptop I set it up on has died. I have tried all the combinations I know. Will the account have been terminated due to lack of use?
    In desperation I have set up a second account but since read that I am in danger of been struck off if the original account stands. I was going to pay to become a full member but need clarification from somewhere!
    Has anyone the solution?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 Jan '12 21:39
    Send a feedback and explain everything to admin. Maybe they can help you. They will probably need as much info as you can remember, such as your original username. Good Luck.
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 21:03
    Originally posted by featherstep returns
    I have not been active on RedHotPawn for about 7 months as I have not had the Internet. I am not able to find the password or email address as the laptop I set it up on has died. I have tried all the combinations I know. Will the account have been terminated due to lack of use?
    In desperation I have set up a second account but since read that I ...[text shortened]... to pay to become a full member but need clarification from somewhere!
    Has anyone the solution?
    Forget about the old account and just start again using the new account.
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    06 Jan '12 11:47
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Forget about the old account and just start again using the new account.
    Did you give that advice to Skeet's niece also? 😛

-m.
  5. Wat?
    Moves
    06 Jan '12 14:27
    Oops.. I spoke too soon. Niece has been banned too! :'(

-m. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree