1. Joined
    12 Jan '04
    Moves
    17 Feb '04 08:30
    New and improved pgn is great...thank you, thank you, thank you...

Now for another suggestion (I'm such an ingrate). What about the possibility of have pgn games availabe in ulk for those of us who would like to analyze a batch of games at once, instead of having to cut and paste each and every time. Perhaps in batches of ten games or something like that? I know, it's asking a lot...
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    17 Feb '04 09:15
    In my last posting at http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=4871 I poposed something similar.

You already can download the last 10 games at once.

th
  3. London
    Moves
    17 Feb '04 09:52
    You can also download the first ten games, if you set the 'max number of days since game ended' value to something like 1000.

By trial and error, and/or the use of a spreadsheet formula, you should be able to get all your games, ten at a time, in order of when they were finished.

It would be great if we could enter the game ids of (up to 10) games on the 'Email my games' form, if the often requested 'email these games' checkbox column is out of the question for some reason.
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    17 Feb '04 11:48
    Originally posted by RolandYoung
    [...]
    It would be great if we could enter the game ids of (up to 10) games [...]
    no! it would be great to be able to enter up to 25 games 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😀 🙂
    th
  5. Joined
    12 Jan '04
    Moves
    18 Feb '04 00:30
    Thire, thanks for the tip! Only problem is pgn viewers (mine, at least) don't seem to be able to "see" the header data (i.e. name, etc.) It picks up the moves, but when you are dealing with a large number of games it gets hard to remember which player you are! Any suggestions?
  6. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    18 Feb '04 08:00
    Originally posted by kjl291
    Thire, thanks for the tip! Only problem is pgn viewers (mine, at least) don't seem to be able to "see" the header data (i.e. name, etc.) It picks up the moves, but when you are dealing with a large number of games it gets hard to remember which player you are! Any suggestions?
    what programm are you using?
    perhaps your program does not understand RHP-pgn because in unfinished games the star at the end is missing. (see more little bugs at http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=4871 my, last post)
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree