1. Joined
    01 May '10
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 20:05
    i'm currently playing a game inwhich a move has been made and the system is dissallowing my choice of counter as though i'm in check, when i am not .
    cheating is frowned on where i'm going
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 20:261 edit
    Originally posted by daydachamp
    i'm currently playing a game inwhich a move has been made and the system is dissallowing my choice of counter as though i'm in check, when i am not .
    Instead of moaning and blaming the system, why don't you try actually asking for help and giving some details about the game (like the game number or opponent and move you're trying to make) so people can find the game and help you.
  3. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 00:04
    Originally posted by daydachamp
    I hope for your sake they don't frown at noobs.
  4. Arizona
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 02:49
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Instead of moaning and blaming the system, why don't you try actually asking for help and giving some details about the game (like the game number or opponent and move you're trying to make) so people can find the game and help you.
    what a really good idea.
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 15:55
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Lets just all agree that he will not be helped untill he provides:
    - game nr.
    - move nr.
    - what hes trying to move.
  6. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 00:45
    Last moved 59 minutes ago.

Suspect he figured out his mistake for himself and hasn't the intestinal fortitude to admit it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree