Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member Natural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    20 May '04 22:30
    Russ and Chris,

    Just thought I'd ask and see if this idea is at all feasible, any time in the future: A live chat function complete with java board capabilities for players who want to go over their games together. Or just for people who want to chat live. I know this is probably not doable now, just wondering about sometime in the distant furture.

    Thanks, and keep up the great work, guys. I'm trying to recruit members of the other site I belong to. They're becomingg disgruntled over the lack of admin support over there.

    Rob
  2. 21 May '04 06:19
    You can do it over on uchess
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    21 May '04 13:48
    It is possible. We once had a live chat feature on RHP a long time back, but it got next to no use at all - so it was pulled.

    (I could reuse the uChess chat system here if people really did want this.)

    -Russ
  4. Subscriber Croc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    21 May '04 13:59
    Originally posted by Russ
    It is possible. We once had a live chat feature on RHP a long time back, but it got next to no use at all - so it was pulled.

    (I could reuse the uChess chat system here if people really did want this.)

    -Russ
    I think the forums seem to be full of activity and to add this benefit i think would be a great asset.

    Croc
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    21 May '04 14:25
    Originally posted by Croc
    I think the forums seem to be full of activity and to add this benefit i think would be a great asset.

    Croc
    Any time, just visit Uchess.com

    Tell a friend to go with you, cuz you probably won't see anyone there unless you ask.

    I see Sirlost a bit there a lot, as well as others.

    P-
  6. Subscriber Croc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    21 May '04 14:51
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Any time, just visit Uchess.com

    Tell a friend to go with you, cuz you probably won't see anyone there unless you ask.

    I see Sirlost a bit there a lot, as well as others.

    P-
    Sounds a good idea to me...........