1. Joined
    03 Dec '03
    Moves
    08 Jun '04 20:06
    Hey,

I'd like to subscribe an was wondering if it gives u the option to reset ur points total? I know I could pick a new username - but it'd be nice to retain the one I have.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Jun '04 20:45
    Originally posted by santa cruz
    Hey,

I'd like to subscribe an was wondering if it gives u the option to reset ur points total? I know I could pick a new username - but it'd be nice to retain the one I have.
    RHP won't reset... these are points you earned or lost when you joined the site...

Don't worry about your points, cuz if you plan to think harder your rating will go up... and if you plan to play more games... your rating might go down.

Other than that you need a new name, but I think you should stick with who you are. You are who you are!

Cya!

P-
  3. London
    Moves
    09 Jun '04 22:50
    Resetting your rating from 1219 to 1200 and having to play another 20 games before the 'p' went away - why would you want to do that?

My observation is that, if you play a reasonable number of games, your rating will converge very fast on a fair measure of your playing strength - the less realistic your rating, the faster it moves in the direction of realism. Even players who lose a lot of games to timeouts pick the points back up quite quickly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree