1. Joined
    07 Feb '10
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 16:39
    I often analyze my last finished games by my archive folder to find the last games. But when I opened this folder today morning, it showed some very old games first, played a long time ago, but not the fresh ones. I still found them somewhere on the middle of my games history, but I think it is not normal. I have nothing change on settings. What do do?
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 18:02
    In the archive folder there is a command bar across the top. By clicking on the various categories you can sort the games by game id, opponent, move, and last move. Try clicking "last move" which should put the most recently finished games on top of the list.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '10
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 18:17
    There in no the commands bar there. No options at all?
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 19:04
    Originally posted by Vaakum
    There should be!!.Try creating some new folders and dumping some games into them and see if it sorts itself out.You are allowed up to 24 folders.
    If this doesn't work go onto support - send feedback and see if the admins have any suggestions
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 20:12
    Originally posted by Vaakum
    The game information is in columns. The information in the column is identified at the top, and there will be a little arrow icon by whichever ones are sortable. Just click that and the game information will be rearranged for you.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 21:48
    I have noticed that if I sort the MyGames page into a different sequence in one folder, the new sequence applies across all the folders.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '10
    Moves
    03 Dec '11 07:11
    I clicked on the yellow arrow next the game id in my archive folder and it restored the order. Thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree