Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    05 Jul '04 16:46 / 1 edit
    Noooooo

Now I have a typo in the thread title ... What a damn stupied pawn I am !!!!!
    hello Russ,

Would it be possible to increase the length of 1000 characters when writing messages ...

Being a fairly active clan leader, I have a lot of communication with my team and of course other clan leaders.

Very often I have to cut messages short (or send 2) as I go over the 1000 character limit ...

It would be great (if possible) if we have at least 2000 characters

Just a thought, don't know what you guys are thinking

Regards

The Fast Typing Pawn
  2. 05 Jul '04 16:49
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    hello Russ,

Would it be possible to increase the length of 1000 characters when writing messages ...

Being a fairly active clan leader, I have a lot of communication with my team and of course other clan leaders.

Very often I have to cut messages short (or send 2) as I go over the 1000 character limit ...

It would be great (if possible) ...[text shortened]... rs

Just a thought, don't know what you guys are thinking

Regards

The Fast Typing Pawn
    Just stick to the point, don`t waffle on
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    05 Jul '04 19:07
    Interestingly enough, there has been a bug since the last release letting messages be ANY length. (Some people noticed when the ‘reply’ trail grew huge.

Anyway, your message prompted me to fix this, and I have now extended the message length to 2k chars.

-Russ
  4. Standard member eyeqpc
    Robbo
    05 Jul '04 19:09
    Originally posted by Russ
    Interestingly enough, there has been a bug since the last release letting messages be ANY length. (Some people noticed when the ‘reply’ trail grew huge.

Anyway, your message prompted me to fix this, and I have now extended the message length to 2k chars.

-Russ
    Fantastic!!!! Nice one Russ