Message Log

SubscriberKewpie
Help 18 Dec '13 00:31
  1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Dec '13 00:311 edit
    In random games this isn't working, ever since the interface change. In-game messages come and go, but clicking on the Message Log sometimes just goes into waiting mode forever. It's definitely not every game, and I can't figure out what the difference is.

This may have some connection with the problem where an illegal move (with associated message) causes strange things to happen when the submit button is pressed. I'll take note of the game number when this happens and test out my theory.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    18 Dec '13 01:46
    Curious, I have also noticed a bar that stretches across the section that is on the right of the board when attempting to get anything from 'details' through to 'pgn'...I've basically given up on the request beforehand ( thinking I had a slow connection maybe ) but having just tried again, with a strong connection, the bar seems ever present...I've not had trouble with 'message log' but certainly with 'pgn'... I take it this bar is the 'waiting mode' mentioned ?
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Dec '13 02:49
    Yes, it looks like an "it's coming" message but the page never actually arrives. And it's a random ailment, only happens on a few games. Whatever causes it is probably causing it across all the tabs in that grouping.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree