1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    26 Feb '03 20:18
    a friend of mine (dukemper, pawnstar) didn't know about the new and wonderful message system. and all my other opponents don't know... is there a reason?
    yes: make it public! eg RHP-newsletter: the site is really alive so why don't you tell people about it?
    and the pic-links (like My Games, New Game, Open Invites, ...) are cool, but there isn't a link to the message system!
    hm?
    th
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    26 Feb '03 20:221 edit
    Originally posted by thire
    a friend of mine (dukemper, pawnstar) didn't know about the new and wonderful message system. and all my other opponents don't know... is there a reason?
    yes: make it public! eg RHP-newsletter: the site is really alive so why don't you te ...[text shortened]... are cool, but there isn't a link to the message system!
    hm?
    th
    I think the idea was to put it all in the My Home menu... third from the top item says My In Box which is the way to check your messages and from there you can send them :-) Or simply click on My Home itself and the messaging facility is there as well.

On other forum with this facility there is normally a link (like the games waiting) to tell you if you have any messages... maybe Russ will give us one?

Rhymester
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    26 Feb '03 20:44
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    I think the idea was to put it all in the My Home menu... third from the top item says My In Box which is the way to check your messages and from there you can send them :-) Or simply click on My Home itself and the messaging facility is there as well.

On other forum with this facility there is normally a link (like the games waiting) to tell you if you have any messages... maybe Russ will give us one?

Rhymester
    yes okay, you're right, I know. but my friend you know well... they aren't so smart... rating like <1000...

😉

no just kidding...

you're right but it is also a fact that people who use RHP just sometimes (and not like me permanent=24h a day 😀 ) dind't really get the message thing. and they are the possilble future clients (although I don't link this buy, money, pawnstar thing... to much talkin' about this here...)
    th
  4. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    27 Feb '03 06:24
    Just give it some time. Even the most unobservant person must eventually see the elephant on his lawn. 😉
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Feb '03 12:30
    I will add a messages unread link next to games waiting, with an icon to bring attention to it.

-Russ
  6. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    27 Feb '03 20:19
    Originally posted by Russ
    I will add a messages unread link next to games waiting, with an icon to bring attention to it.

-Russ
    I guess tehre are people who don't you it frequently: it could be optional (?).
    and another idea:
    it would be nice if I could forward myself the messages (per mail) to store them on my local computer. or people don't use this... I don't know...
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree