Standard memberraoul
Help 19 Jan '03 16:40
  1. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    28 Jan '03 23:20
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    [b]I think this may or may not be a good idea. About a month ago, I brought to the RHP public's attention an incidence of cheating ("figging" ) to which I was a witness. Although I thought I was fairly nice (slightly facetious) about it, I was crucified...
    Crucifixion? It's better than being stabbed. 😉
  2. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    28 Jan '03 23:25
    Depends on you're preference, I suppose. No accounting for taste...😉. You (rwingett) may have defended me in that regrettable incident. If so, thanks 🙂.
  3. Chapel Hill, NC
    Moves
    29 Jan '03 19:06
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    I think this may or may not be a good idea. About a month ago, I brought to the RHP public's attention an incidence of cheating ("figging" ) to which I was a witness. Although I thought I was fairly nice (slightly facetious) about it, I was crucified. I don't think people care. Also, this could be decieving. For example, a good friend of mine, ...[text shortened]... rson. This would, of course, easily be construed as a dummy account. We should be careful.
    I was thinking about more blatant cases - for example resigning to the same person ten times in twenty minutes, with none of the games going past ten moves. Some people may not care, but it's needed for those that do.
  4. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    29 Jan '03 22:47
    Good point, and I agree. However, be warned what you say about others' figging habits, it gets nasty...😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree