Standard memberlionel
Help 21 Mar '03 00:58
  1. Red Hot Rebels Clan
    Moves
    21 Mar '03 00:58
    How come when you type in a message, and then go to check your messages and come back, what you have typed is gone. Whats up. We just got a new server and maintenance every hour on the hour. Come on.
  2. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    21 Mar '03 01:01
    You have to check "Sent Items" for things you sent previously.
  3. Red Hot Rebels Clan
    Moves
    22 Mar '03 20:08
    That is not what I'm talking about. When you type in a message and go anywhere else, i.e. your games. When you go back to your game your message that you typed is gone.😠
  4. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    22 Mar '03 20:10
    Oh. I see what you mean. Just select your message and copy it (CTL + C) and then paste it back in when you finish your games.
  5. Steelers Country
    Moves
    22 Mar '03 20:50
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    Oh. I see what you mean. Just select your message and copy it (CTL + C) and then paste it back in when you finish your games.
    Or "Right Click" My games and click "open in new window"
  6. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    23 Mar '03 11:24
    Originally posted by lionel
    That is not what I'm talking about. When you type in a message and go anywhere else, i.e. your games. When you go back to your game your message that you typed is gone.😠
    I think this has to do with tha fact that all RHP pages are not saved in your cache and with every request (page) individual data is sent. so in these cases the "back" button does not what you want. this has nothing to do with the serverupdate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree