1. Steelers Country
    Moves
    07 May '03 08:221 edit
    can we have the little check boxs (like the ones for Manage Games) next to messages in our inbox so we can delete messages without haveing to spend half an hour deleteing 20 messages?

-Adam
  2. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    07 May '03 08:25
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    can we have the little check boxs (like the ones for Manage Games next to messages in our inbox so we can delete messages without haveing to spend half an hour deleteing 20 messages?

-Adam
    LOL! I think this is a good idea. I seeing those old messages every time I go to my inbox, but I also dislike the time it takes to delete them. I wonder how difficult it would be to add this little feature.
  3. Steelers Country
    Moves
    07 May '03 19:36
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    LOL! I think this is a good idea. I seeing those old messages every time I go to my inbox, but I also dislike the time it takes to delete them. I wonder how difficult it would be to add this little feature.
    it shouldnt be that hard, need little codeing, that code for the check boxs is a very basic code
  4. Steelers Country
    Moves
    15 May '03 18:30
    [bump --- so Russ can see]
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 May '03 14:35
    Understood. I need this option also.

Maybe this weekend.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree