1. Joined
    22 Dec '07
    Moves
    20 Jul '19 18:20
    I am aware about the moon icon and dark mode. I must of accidentally hit it, and now it won't switch off. This is on my phone. Mobile site. not the app. Something is messed up. I cant turn it off.
  2. Joined
    22 Nov '07
    Moves
    11 Sep '19 18:28
    @Allan.. I'm having the same problem while on my laptop. I can't find any way to eliminate the dark mode to get back to the 'regular" mode. There has to be a way.
    If I find it, I'll post what I find..... (Alan)
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    11 Sep '19 18:48
    On my laptop, running windows7 and firefox, I have no problem turning dark move on and off. I click on the quarter moon and it switches, and when I click on it again it switches back.

On my iphone app, dark mode is on the menu page and has a slider button that will turn it off. I don't know what device or phone you are using so can't help much with that.

Hope that helps, and maybe someone else will have more help to offer.
  4. Joined
    22 Nov '07
    Moves
    11 Sep '19 18:58
    when i click on the "moon", nothing happens, just stays in dark mode. is there a setting somewhere on the site that might control the dark/light mode? Alam
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    11 Sep '19 20:06
    @whitekknight said
    when i click on the "moon", nothing happens, just stays in dark mode. is there a setting somewhere on the site that might control the dark/light mode? Alam
    I'm not aware of anything other than the 'moon' icon to turn dark mode on and off. What browser and operation system are you using?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree