1. Standard memberchessnut57
    Lazarus
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 15:08
    I posted this a day or two ago in the wrong forum... a thousand pardons...

Is there a way to remove the reminder notifications from your "my games" page? I have sent a couple by accident... and to be honest would just as soon see someone timeout if they don't pay attention to there own games.
  2. Standard memberRookRAK
    Out of drinks
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 15:12
    Originally posted by chessnut57
    I have sent a couple by accident... .
    Yeah, I've done that too. I mean to click "info" but am not really paying enough attention
  3. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 13:271 edit
    Originally posted by RookRAK
    Yeah, I've done that too. I mean to click "info" but am not really paying enough attention
    Personally, I hate getting reminders. I know which games need to be moved in, and I do not need someone "hurrying" me along.

IM(not so)HO, removing this link altogether would be appreciated.

4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 13:51
    Originally posted by chessnut57
    I posted this a day or two ago in the wrong forum... a thousand pardons...

Is there a way to remove the reminder notifications from your "my games" page? I have sent a couple by accident... and to be honest would just as soon see someone timeout if they don't pay attention to there own games.
    Some people view the "Send Reminder" link as clutter for some reason, and just click on them to remove them from the My Games page. If you are one of these people, just click on the "Action" heading on My Games, and choose My Move.

Then you can periodically remove the filter to see if you can time anybody out or if any games have finished.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree