1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 00:33
    I have read the fAQ list but I am still having trouble. I must be brain dead today. This is what is says to do.

If your inbox is overflowing with games, you should consider moving some of them to another folder. You can either move them to the default 'archive' folder, or another folder of your choosing. (You may create additional folders.)

To move the games between folders, select the 'manage games' button from the 'my games' page. Find the games you wish to move, and then select them by clicking their checkboxes. Next, select a target folder from the 'put in folder' link to complete the action.

What I am trying to do is to move some files from my archive folder to a new file. But I could also be trying to move from my inbox. Either way I have the same problem. When I select the 'manage game' button from 'my games' page as it says to do, there doesn't seem to be a checkbox as it says there is suposed to be. I can find no way to move these files without that check box. Is this a bug? If so what do I do about it? I am using Microsoft XP sp2 with 6.0
    😳
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 00:541 edit
    When you click the "manage games" button do you not see the boxes below where it says put in folder ......like in this picture?

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3184/rhc16cx.png

Do all the other functions work as they should?
    Is it possible you could have it blocked by pop up blockers?
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 01:19
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    When you click the "manage games" button do you not see the boxes below where it says put in folder ......like in this picture?

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3184/rhc16cx.png

Do all the other functions work as they should?
    Is it possible you could have it blocked by pop up blockers?
    I did not have it as your screen shot was showing. There was no place to add a check mark at all. However I believe the problem has been solved. I loged out and then loged back in to the RHP website. This seems to have solved the issue. Not sure why though. Anyway thanks for your input. 🙄😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree