1. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 05:01
    Can you create multiple accounts on the same computer? I wanted to make sure that my account would not be deleted if another account was made by another member of my family, since we share a computer. I am not creating another account for myself, just for a member of my family, but it uses the same internet number (ISP number). Is that all right? Just didn't want my account to be deleted; I don't mean any harm.
  2. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 07:49
    This is fine. I share my home computer with another RHP user, and we've never had any problems. Just remember not to help each other - that would be against the terms of service.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 12:58
    Also consider using different sites, RedHotPawn for one of you, and TimeForChess or any combination you like.

That way neither of you will accidentally be logged in as the other messing with each other's games or posting in the forums.

P-
  4. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 17:37
    Thanks
  5. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Nov '07 19:42
    Originally posted by Napoleon1815
    Can you create multiple accounts on the same computer? I wanted to make sure that my account would not be deleted if another account was made by another member of my family, since we share a computer. I am not creating another account for myself, just for a member of my family, but it uses the same internet number (ISP number). Is that all right? Just didn't want my account to be deleted; I don't mean any harm.
    isp number..? do you mean same ip address?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree