Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    14 Nov '04 19:52
    i have a feeling that someone else is on my account as well. On one of my games it seems that I do not recognize a move. I don't remember ever moving there so either my memory is having problems or someone is on my account other than me.
  2. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    14 Nov '04 19:57
    Maybe the chess engine you used for your games took self-conscience and started making moves even when you turned it off.......................
  3. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    14 Nov '04 19:58
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Maybe the chess engine you used for your games took self-conscience and started making moves even when you turned it off.......................
    funny. But i am serious. In my game vs. swagtm i moved f5 and i do not remember moving f5.
  4. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    14 Nov '04 20:00
    Well,with 80+ games in progress it's pretty normal that you don't remember every single move you played..............
  5. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    14 Nov '04 20:04
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Well,with 80+ games in progress it's pretty normal that you don't remember every single move you played..............
    i was playing exy and the position was weird.
  6. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    14 Nov '04 20:05
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Well,with 80+ games in progress it's pretty normal that you don't remember every single move you played..............
    you might be right im just gonna stop moving and see what happens
  7. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    14 Nov '04 20:21
    Originally posted by tlai1992
    i have a feeling that someone else is on my account as well. On one of my games it seems that I do not recognize a move. I don't remember ever moving there so either my memory is having problems or someone is on my account other than me.
    How about u change your password? Seems kind of obvious to me.

    D
  8. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    15 Nov '04 07:40
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    How about u change your password? Seems kind of obvious to me.

    D
    Yes, do that and see if it gets better - or worse
    th
  9. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    15 Nov '04 15:13
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    How about u change your password? Seems kind of obvious to me.

    D
    thing is the person who is on my account, if he had any brains, wouldn't log out. I was wondering if russ can log me out. if not then the best i can do is change my password but my current password is very hard to guess. so the possibility remains that i forgot to log out on a public computer.
  10. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    15 Nov '04 15:19
    Originally posted by tlai1992
    thing is the person who is on my account, if he had any brains, wouldn't log out. I was wondering if russ can log me out. if not then the best i can do is change my password but my current password is very hard to guess. so the possibility remains that i forgot to log out on a public computer.
    Go to my Settings, my Site Settings, and disable 'allow multiple browsers'.

    Then log out, and log back in and reset the above setting if u wish. Should do the trick.

    D
  11. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    16 Nov '04 00:13
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Go to my Settings, my Site Settings, and disable 'allow multiple browsers'.

    Then log out, and log back in and reset the above setting if u wish. Should do the trick.

    D
    thanks!