My buddies

Standard membereyeqpc
Help 14 Mar '04 18:57
  1. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    14 Mar '04 18:57
    I had a call to reply to a message from one of my clan members, a message which he had originally sent to all members. I wanted all my members to see reply, the only options I had was to put all members names in the send to box or copy and paste the original message into a new message to all my clan members.
    Would it be possible to add all clan members to my buddies drop down list. With this I could have replied to all clan members much easier.

-Robbo
  2. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    14 Mar '04 20:50
    all you have to do is click on on your clan...under all the players there is link that says 'message all clan members' click that!!
  3. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    14 Mar '04 21:17
    Yes I know this but this doesn't reply to original message, i.e keeping the original message with my reply. The point I am making is that when a clan member messages all other members I would like everyone in the clan to see my reply.
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    14 Mar '04 22:48
    Originally posted by eyeqpc
    Yes I know this but this doesn't reply to original message, i.e keeping the original message with my reply. The point I am making is that when a clan member messages all other members I would like everyone in the clan to see my reply.
    I assume you mean a 'reply all' function, I'd like that too. 😏

Olav
  5. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    15 Mar '04 02:18
    o i c ...😳
  6. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    15 Mar '04 17:11
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    I assume you mean a 'reply all' function, I'd like that too. 😏

Olav
    Exactly, I always have problems trying to explain things in writing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree