1. Hawaii
    Moves
    08 Jul '06 02:38
    my clan is no longer listed in the all clans pages and i was wondering what happened. was my clan avatar too large? how large are they allowed to be?
  2. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '06 05:05
    Originally posted by Hawaiianhomegrown
    my clan is no longer listed in the all clans pages and i was wondering what happened. was my clan avatar too large? how large are they allowed to be?
    how long was it inactive for?
  3. In your face
    Moves
    08 Jul '06 09:351 edit
    Which clan is it?

EDIT: You might be able to find it by clicking on.. Clans > My Clans.
  4. Hawaii
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 02:12
    it's not been inactive for more than a month or so...i still accept challenges pretty regularly. The Blunts Kings. Last I saw we were on the bottom of page 8 or 9.
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 05:503 edits
    it's not been inactive for more than a month or so...i still accept challenges pretty regularly. The Blunts Kings. Last I saw we were on the bottom of page 8 or 9.
    If a clan challenge is not started with your clan in it for 30 days, your clan will not appear on the clan pages. When a clan challenge is started with your clan in it, Your clan will reappear among the clan pages the minnute the challenge is started. A clan challenge must be started with your clan in it at least once every 30 days to keep your clan posted in the clan pages.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 06:27
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    If a clan challenge is not started with your clan in it for 30 days, your clan will not appear on the clan pages. When a clan challenge is started with your clan in it, Your clan will reappear among the clan pages the minnute the challenge is started. A clan challenge must be started with your clan in it at least once every 30 days to keep your clan posted in the clan pages.
    I thought it was finished a challenge in the past 30 days.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 06:29
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I thought it was finished a challenge in the past 30 days.
    nope, started.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree