1. Standard memberfulcherjl
    Thirsty...
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '03 00:53
    My games used to sort by newest game first. I clicked on the sort order button, and reversed the order, oldest to newest. Now, when I click to sort back newest to oldest, it works fine, but when I leave the My Games page and come back, it is oldest to newest again.

Is there a default setting somewhere that I can set permanantly?

2. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    29 Aug '03 03:31
    Originally posted by fulcherjl
    My games used to sort by newest game first. I clicked on the sort order button, and reversed the order, oldest to newest. Now, when I click to sort back newest to oldest, it works fine, but when I leave the My Games page and come back, it is oldest to newest again.

i have bookmarked the red hot page with the sorting done the way i prefer. You could try doing the same.

-trekkie
  3. Standard memberfulcherjl
    Thirsty...
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '03 04:26
    thanks for the tip Trekkie, BUT, no luck. I even cleared my cache, cookies, and temp files. The page seems to start off with the normal sort order, but always reverts back to the way that I dont like it. It happens on every computer that I log into. Kind of weird.

Not really a big deal, just a minor inconvenience. Oh well.😛
  4. Standard membergotti2000
    The winemaker
    Austria
    Moves
    29 Aug '03 09:24
    thanks for the tip Trekkie, BUT, no luck. I even cleared my cache, cookies, and temp files. The page seems to start off with the normal sort order, but always reverts back to the way that I dont like it. It happens on every computer that I log into. Kind of weird.

Not really a big deal, just a minor inconvenience. Oh well.😛
    try <http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/mygames.php?col=0&state=asc>

Gotti
  5. Subscriberetecka
    Praha, CZ
    Moves
    29 Aug '03 11:32
    why the default sorting was changed?
    i prefer newest games first.
  6. Standard memberfulcherjl
    Thirsty...
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '03 12:17
    Originally posted by gotti2000
    try <http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/mygames.php?col=0&state=asc>

Gotti
    Hey Gotti,
    That seems to work while i am on the page, but it always goes back to Oldest Games first whenever I return to &quot;My Games&quot;. It never seems to stick.

Thanks for the tip though. Again, not really a big deal, just a minor inconvenience.🙂
  7. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    29 Aug '03 15:44
    Originally posted by etecka
    why the default sorting was changed?
    i prefer newest games first.
    ...I prefere the next timeOutgame first 😉
    th
  8. Joined
    06 Sep '02
    Moves
    29 Aug '03 17:03

The new sort-order is perfect. It's exactly the way I'm usually sort it, ( by clicing on the &quot;last move&quot; collumn tvice. )

The one thing that would be even better is ofcourse if you could configer your preferred sort-order.
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Aug '03 21:08
    Yes, there is a little glitch here. I noticed myself that the sort order was not being preserved correctly. To be resolved soon.

-Russ
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Aug '03 21:14
    Originally posted by thire
    ...I prefere the next timeOutgame first 😉
    th
    Thire,

I have actually implemented this, then had to back it out when I realised there was a problem with unstarted games. I will return to it at a later date.

-Russ

11. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    30 Aug '03 09:48
    Originally posted by Russ
    Thire,

I have actually implemented this, then had to back it out when I realised there was a problem with unstarted games. I will return to it at a later date.

-Russ

wow cool 😏
    thanks! I am very pacient
    😀 🙂 😀 😀 😀 🙂
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree