1. Behind you...
    Moves
    20 Jun '04 01:381 edit
    When you go to My Home and see the My Stats box, it'd be nice if that could also include My Highest Rank (Last 30 Days), since it has My Highest Rating. Not everyone cares about rank or where they stand, but I'm sure some would like to know. Just a thought. Here's another: why can't Blockbuster have viewing rooms? That way no one would have to make two trips for one movie. Someone get on that.

-Kev
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    20 Jun '04 10:46
    Originally posted by seraphimvulture
    ... Here's another: why can't Blockbuster have viewing rooms? That way no one would have to make two trips for one movie. Someone get on that.

-Kev
    I don't understand anythink here... sorry 🙄
    th
  3. London
    Moves
    20 Jun '04 11:34
    Originally posted by thire
    th
    US/GB cultural reference: Blockbuster is a big video hire chain in GB and, apparently, US. So big, in fact, that one says "Blockbuster" to mean "video hire shop" in the same way that "Macdonalds" often just means "fast food restaurant".

The OP wonders, in an OT remark, whether it would not be more efficient to watch the video in the shop: it would save going back to return it.
  4. Behind you...
    Moves
    20 Jun '04 17:41
    Originally posted by thire
    th
    Just a joke that failed miserably. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree