Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    27 Dec '04 07:33
    ND I THINK MY cpslock kEY IS DOING STRnge stuff too!

    i spliled whole GLSS OF WIne _ hlf weNT on thE FLOOR >>> the other hlf went in my keybord!!!

    help !
  2. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    27 Dec '04 07:52 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by flexmore
    ND I THINK MY cpslock kEY IS DOING STRnge stuff too!

    i spliled whole GLSS OF WIne _ hlf weNT on thE FLOOR >>> the other hlf went in my keybord!!!

    help !
    😕😛😠😳🙁:'(😲
  3. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    27 Dec '04 12:51
    😠
  4. Standard member wib
    Stay outta my biznez
    27 Dec '04 19:11
    Originally posted by flexmore
    ND I THINK MY cpslock kEY IS DOING STRnge stuff too!

    i spliled whole GLSS OF WIne _ hlf weNT on thE FLOOR >>> the other hlf went in my keybord!!!

    help !
    How many glasses went into you before you typed that message? If I hadn't been drunk myself I would have never been able to read it!?

    🙂

    1. Unplug the keyboard from the back of the computer.

    2. Flip the keyboard upside down and drain out all of the wine you can.

    3. Buy a new keyboard.

    Ok seriously, you probably need to remove all of the little letter and number buttons from the keyboard and clean out all of that sticky wine that's dried down in between the keys. If that doesn't work then follow step #3 above.

    Good luck!
  5. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    27 Dec '04 23:05
    Originally posted by wib
    How many glasses went into you before you typed that message? If I hadn't been drunk myself I would have never been able to read it!?

    🙂

    1. Unplug the keyboard from the back of the computer.

    2. Flip the keyboard upside down and drain out all of the wine you can.

    3. Buy a new keyboard.

    Ok seriously, you probably need to remove all of the littl ...[text shortened]... ried down in between the keys. If that doesn't work then follow step #3 above.

    Good luck!
    🙂
  6. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    28 Dec '04 02:17
    my keybord had completely stopped functioning.
    thanks for the the tips wib.
    i borrowed a keyboard from my neighbour and i can type again!!!!
    so i guess i will have to go buy a new board sometime soon.



  7. Standard member wib
    Stay outta my biznez
    28 Dec '04 14:38
    Originally posted by flexmore
    my keybord had completely stopped functioning.
    thanks for the the tips wib.
    i borrowed a keyboard from my neighbour and i can type again!!!!
    so i guess i will have to go buy a new board sometime soon.



    Yep. Sorry Flex. Sounds like your keyboard has passed over to the great beyond. Sometimes they can be salvaged, but really as cheap as they are now it's probably easier to just buy a new one.

  8. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    29 Dec '04 00:41
    Originally posted by wib
    Yep. Sorry Flex. Sounds like your keyboard has passed over to the great beyond. Sometimes they can be salvaged, but really as cheap as they are now it's probably easier to just buy a new one.

    it was nice to discover that i can still function on the net with out my keyboard.

    if you ever wonder what it is like to be deaf you might try this .... first startup your computer as you normally would ... then unplug your keyboard .... now use your computer just with your mouse ....

    this is what i did before i borrowed this keyboard, and it felt quite like a time when i was totally deaf in both ears ... fortunately it only lasted for a few hours, while my deafness lasted for two weeks .... but still.
  9. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    29 Dec '04 04:45
    ok i bought myself a new keyboard and here it is!

    i hope it is better than my old one ... i hope it types quicker with less spelling errors and above all i hope it starts to write more interesting stuff - the other one wrote crap!
  10. Standard member wib
    Stay outta my biznez
    29 Dec '04 14:12
    Originally posted by flexmore
    ok i bought myself a new keyboard and here it is!

    i hope it is better than my old one ... i hope it types quicker with less spelling errors and above all i hope it starts to write more interesting stuff - the other one wrote crap!
    I know! I keep waiting for mine to type out an award winning novel that'll make me rich and famous. So far... nothing. Maybe I'll upgrade to one of those fancy, eastern educated, ergonomic models?

  11. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Just another day
    30 Dec '04 03:32
    I've heard if you dip the keyboard in ammonia it should solve the problem. You can only do this so many times, however, as the ammonia will dissolve a little bit of the metal surfaces of the circuits inside.