1. Joined
    05 Apr '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 01:46
    Under my wins it says 5 and under my loses it says 7. But I haven't lost 7 games, only 4! I checked all my archived games. Why is it wrong? I've only played 9 games, not 12.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 08:41
    Originally posted by Materize
    Under my wins it says 5 and under my loses it says 7. But I haven't lost 7 games, only 4! I checked all my archived games. Why is it wrong? I've only played 9 games, not 12.
    I would send a feedback to the staff. Use the link in the bottom of this page. They will investigate and solve your problem.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 09:551 edit
    Originally posted by Materize
    According to your profile, you have played 13 and have 3 in progress. The games all seem legit - which ones do you think you didn't play?

There again you get a different result when you compare the mini-boards and the list view. [list says 10 playeed - 6 in progress, weird]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree