1. Joined
    14 Nov '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '09 18:41
    after a Conditional Move I have set has been activated. Anyone else have this problem? Does it have anything to do with my playing via an iPhone? I realize I may have to submit his question to Admin.
  2. Standard memberpatauro
    Patricia
    Moves
    12 Jan '09 14:15
    After making your notes, press the "Submit Move" button, (you don't need to actually make a move) that will save your notes. Not very intuative, but that is the procedure.
  3. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    12 Jan '09 22:12
    Originally posted by smudgewhat
    after a Conditional Move I have set has been activated. Anyone else have this problem? Does it have anything to do with my playing via an iPhone? I realize I may have to submit his question to Admin.
    This sounds like a bug.

When you submit a move normally the contents of the notebook box are also submitted back to the server for saving. If the submitted notebook is empty then it will clear out what's there.
    My guess would be that the conditional submit of the move does not take into account what is in your current notebook and substitutes in an empty value when submitting.

Send a bug report using the feedback links.
  4. Joined
    14 Nov '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '09 05:33
    Originally posted by orangutan
    This sounds like a bug.

When you submit a move normally the contents of the notebook box are also submitted back to the server for saving. If the submitted notebook is empty then it will clear out what's there.
    My guess would be that the conditional submit of the move does not take into account what is in your current notebook and substitutes in an empty value when submitting.

Send a bug report using the feedback links.
    Your deduction makes perfect sense - that's probably what's happening. I'll report it.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Feb '09 17:32
    Originally posted by smudgewhat
    Your deduction makes perfect sense - that's probably what's happening. I'll report it.
    This bug has now been fixed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree