1. England
    Moves
    26 Feb '08 19:48
    I am just started the 2nd round of a duo tournament with a player who has made a move in 85 days. In the game where I an white his timebank is going down but it doesn't seem to be moving in the game where he is black.
    How will I claim a timeout win in this game?
    Gary
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    26 Feb '08 20:05
    Originally posted by Huntingdon
    I am just started the 2nd round of a duo tournament with a player who has made a move in 85 days. In the game where I an white his timebank is going down but it doesn't seem to be moving in the game where he is black.
    How will I claim a timeout win in this game?
    Gary
    Tournament games will - eventually - auto timeout.
    Just make sure it's their go on both games and wait for the system to tidy up.
    It sometimes does not look like a clock is ticking when a game hasn't started properly - but behind the scenes the clock ticks away.
  3. England
    Moves
    26 Feb '08 20:23
    Thanks
  4. Standard memberVepsen
    Wasp the
    By the seaside
    Moves
    16 Sep '08 20:02
    Originally posted by orangutan
    Tournament games will - eventually - auto timeout.
    Just make sure it's their go on both games and wait for the system to tidy up.
    It sometimes does not look like a clock is ticking when a game hasn't started properly - but behind the scenes the clock ticks away.
    We have the same situation in one of our clan member's games. Does the same apply in clan games as in tourneys?

Will the opponent's white game eventually timeout, even though he has not yet moved and there is no indication of the timebank depleting?
  5. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    16 Sep '08 21:21
    Yes. As stated, the timer is going in the background. Watch for the skull.
  6. Standard memberVepsen
    Wasp the
    By the seaside
    Moves
    16 Sep '08 22:271 edit
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Yes. As stated, the timer is going in the background. Watch for the skull.
    Thanks for the reply

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree