1. Joined
    16 Jan '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '13 02:21
    I used to be able to click the icon on the far left of the red navigation bar (yellow square with a black house in it) and it would take me to a page where I could click on a "my performance" tab. this was great because it showed my historical record against every player. now when I click on that icon, the site times out. any ideas what's going on?
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '13 02:24
    well, it's working now. must have been a connectivity problem the last couple of times I tried.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    18 Feb '13 02:57
    Originally posted by ebonyismydog
    well, it's working now. must have been a connectivity problem the last couple of times I tried.
    I'd never even noticed...thanks for brining it to my attention, it could be quite useful 🙂
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Feb '13 14:23
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I'd never even noticed...thanks for brining it to my attention, it could be quite useful 🙂
    Somtime ago Dean I made a suggestion in the site idea's forum regarding the "my performance" page.
    The main fault with it, is the titles/panes do not freeze so that once you have scrolled down, there's no easy way to see the played/won/lost/drawn stats.
    I suggested this would not be a hard problem to fix but nowt 'appened.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Feb '13 14:56
    This hasn't been fixed in the new UI beta, so I've put in a request for it there.
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Feb '13 16:52
    Originally posted by venda
    Somtime ago Dean I made a suggestion in the site idea's forum regarding the "my performance" page.
    The main fault with it, is the titles/panes do not freeze so that once you have scrolled down, there's no easy way to see the played/won/lost/drawn stats.
    I suggested this would not be a hard problem to fix but nowt 'appened.
    This would be useful throughout the site, such as in the player tables too. Basically, apply it anywhere that you find a chart or table that allows you to scroll down through a list. Just freeze the top line that defines what data is in each column, and only allow the data to scroll.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Feb '13 18:14
    I've had a look, and although not something that browsers support natively right now, I can probably hack a solution to help with the My Performance page.
  8. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 00:09
    Originally posted by Russ
    I've had a look, and although not something that browsers support natively right now, I can probably hack a solution to help with the My Performance page.
    Thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree