1. Standard memberdfazman
    Slacker
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 19:53
    I just renewed my subscription a few months ago and RHP is behaving like it already ran out! I am looking around for a contact, but I don't see who to message to ge this resolved. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Brian
  2. Joined
    03 Mar '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 20:08
    Originally posted by dfazman
    I just renewed my subscription a few months ago and RHP is behaving like it already ran out! I am looking around for a contact, but I don't see who to message to ge this resolved. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Brian
    Press the Send Feedback button at the bottom of the screen. There's even a "subscriptions" category already available for the subject.
  3. Standard memberdfazman
    Slacker
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 22:21
    Thanks! I don't know how I missed that!
  4. canada
    Moves
    31 Jul '06 21:01
    I want to pay for a little girl that plays good chess how can I do this ? can someone tell me plus I want to pay for my own for another year
  5. Standard memberAsthereal
    Dark Matter
    Maastricht
    Moves
    31 Jul '06 21:08
    Hi!
    Weird problem: I was very happy in the beginning with the fact that the e-mail adress I used to sign up for this site wasn't existing anymore because I wouldn't get any move reminders anymore and such. But oops, I don't get any info anymore! For instance you guys cannot ask me to pay for my subscription when I run out of my first period... and I cannot ask for feedback because you send it to a non-existing e-mailadress. Is it possible to swich e-mailadress within my account?
    Grtz Asthereal
  6. canada
    Moves
    31 Jul '06 21:25
    Gerard2 here I was the one to ask about paying for the young girl and renew my sub... too if you can send me a email at gerardcybulskie@hotmail.com her name is pretty kitty
  7. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 09:42
    I have not long been on subscription and RHP is behaving like it already ran out! I am looking around for a contact, but I don't see who to message to ge this resolved. Any suggestions?
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 10:17
    Originally posted by Masons Munchers
    I have not long been on subscription and RHP is behaving like it already ran out! I am looking around for a contact, but I don't see who to message to ge this resolved. Any suggestions?
    Send Feedback like the poster earlier said.
  9. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 02:48
    Originally posted by Asthereal
    Hi!
    Weird problem: I was very happy in the beginning with the fact that the e-mail adress I used to sign up for this site wasn't existing anymore because I wouldn't get any move reminders anymore and such. But oops, I don't get any info anymore! For instance you guys cannot ask me to pay for my subscription when I run out of my first period... and I canno ...[text shortened]... isting e-mailadress. Is it possible to swich e-mailadress within my account?
    Grtz Asthereal
    This very thing happened to me. And I don't remember changing my e-mail addy during my subscription period. Although it had changed at some point, that much is true.

I was wondering, if you had signed up under one addy, and changed it during the course of your subscription, how could you log in? Wouldn't you be registered under the original address?
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 18:30
    I have sent feedback three times requesting a change from monthly to annual, As yet no reply. My email address has never changed?
  11. Standard memberTreasure
    jalapeño girl
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 19:51
    Originally posted by Guzzler
    I have sent feedback three times requesting a change from monthly to annual, As yet no reply. My email address has never changed?
    I am in the same predicament you are. I want to change my monthly to annual and have gotten nowhere with the feedback....????
  12. Subscriberstratosph3R3
    The Peacemaker
    Out of Lockdown
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 22:16
    You could try sending a PM to Russ directly. That's what I did to change my subsciption from monthly to annually. In my case he simply cancelled my montly subscription, then I resubscribed.
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 11:07
    Anyone having problems, or wants a monthly to annual change, should send feedback. This should result is a quick resolution of any problems.

As mentioned above, the only way we can go from monthly to annual is to cancel the monthly. You will then need to resubscribe at the annual rate. (A hassle, I know, sorry.)

Do let us know if you want to do this.

-Russ
  14. Standard memberTreasure
    jalapeño girl
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 15:18
    Originally posted by Russ
    Anyone having problems, or wants a monthly to annual change, should send feedback. This should result is a quick resolution of any problems.

As mentioned above, the only way we can go from monthly to annual is to cancel the monthly. You will then need to resubscribe at the annual rate. (A hassle, I know, sorry.)

Do let us know if you want to do this.

-Russ
    If I do that, do I then have to get a new name and will all my previous info, games, messages, etc. be lost?
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 16:00
    Originally posted by Treasure
    If I do that, do I then have to get a new name and will all my previous info, games, messages, etc. be lost?
    No.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree