my tournaments

Standard memberMrbobs
Help 17 Jul '03 19:34
  1. Standard memberMrbobs
    Wang Leader
    Tower of Wang
    Moves
    17 Jul '03 19:34
    How about a my tournaments page, may seem a bit silly but with the tournaments lasting so long, I sometimes forget which ones I am involved in. so a list of the tournaments and how many games left to complete in that round would help me.

PS i am ready to feel foolish if this page already exists :-)

Mr Bobs
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 Jul '03 23:25
    No it doesn't, and yes, it is something I have considered too. But the way this site works, the more people who pester me for something, the more likely it is to happen, so you have taken a good first step. 🙂

-Russ
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Jul '03 14:29
    Originally posted by Russ
    No it doesn't, and yes, it is something I have considered too. But the way this site works, the more people who pester me for something, the more likely it is to happen, so you have taken a good first step. 🙂

-Russ
    I think this would be good, I am in a couple-three and forget what ones they are.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Jul '03 13:14
    Originally posted by Russ

-Russ
    Russ, I agree this should be added.

Maybe put it at the top of the tournaments page as one of the 'search' links. When you click on it, it will bounce your username through all tournaments and pull up only the ones you are signed up on, regardless of whether they are in progress, completed, or still waiting to start.

I know I've signed up for a few tournaments, but now I can't remember which ones they were.

regards, Marc

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree