1. Joined
    14 Dec '04
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 06:28
    I've changed my email address, and changed the settings accordingly. However sometimes I just get logged out all of a sudden and have to type again my email and password. any ideas? perhaps some tech support?

thanks.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 09:39
    Originally posted by kreon73
    I've changed my email address, and changed the settings accordingly. However sometimes I just get logged out all of a sudden and have to type again my email and password. any ideas? perhaps some tech support?

thanks.
    Make sure that you're allowing cookies for the site.
  3. Joined
    07 Apr '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 12:37
    Originally posted by kreon73

thanks.
    I'm having the same problem lately, ever since playing on someone else's computer while I was on vacation. when I click the link it says I'm logged in, my username shows up on the top right of the screen, but then when I click submit move, I'm told I need to login again. I've got a feeling this is a technical glitch b/c I've done this many times over the past couple years and have never experienced any problems.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 14:12
    If you are having this problem, can you tell me if you are a dial up user? (or have slow connection of some kind.)

Thanks.

-Russ
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 14:25
    Originally posted by mikebindahouse
    I'm having the same problem lately, ever since playing on someone else's computer while I was on vacation. when I click the link it says I'm logged in, my username shows up on the top right of the screen, but then when I click submit move, I'm told I need to login again. I've got a feeling this is a technical glitch b/c I've done this many times over the past couple years and have never experienced any problems.
    Have you checked the box for 'Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account'? In My Settings/Site Settings.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree