1. SubscriberWildekoyote
    SUPER Genius
    Dudley, MA
    Moves
    04 Oct '03 12:15
    Directions say.....Upload a photo of yourself on to the web, then enter the URL here. This will then be displayed in your profile.
    Ideally, your pictures should be no bigger than 100 pixels wide by 150 pixels high.

Ok old geezer here, not a computer geek, Can someone explain in laymen (or if you prefer laywoman) terms how some of you got these neat pics on your profile and in your forum profile? When it says upload to the web A) Where are you finding tose pics? B) Where are you uploading too?

Thanks for your help, or if I'm over my head just so so, I can take it!!

Wild E
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    04 Oct '03 12:25
    Originally posted by Wildekoyote
    Directions say.....Upload a photo of yourself on to the web, then enter the URL here. This will then be displayed in your profile.
    Ideally, your pictures should be no bigger than 100 pixels wide by 150 pixels high.

Ok old geezer here, not a computer geek, Can someone explain in laymen (or if you prefer laywoman) terms how some of you got these neat p ...[text shortened]... ng too?

Thanks for your help, or if I'm over my head just so so, I can take it!!

Wild E
    If you right click on any picture and then look at it's properties you will see where it is stored on the web.
    In my case I'm using the free web space provided to me by my ISP (AOL). They also have a piece of software called File Manger built in to let you upload pictures into this space. Other providers should have something similar.
    The picture MUST be either a .jpg or .gif NOT .bmp or .tif etc.

If you want more help send a game over and chat 🙂

Andrew
  3. SubscriberWildekoyote
    SUPER Genius
    Dudley, MA
    Moves
    04 Oct '03 13:45
    Thank You, that was easy! I will offer you a game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree