1. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 10:21
    Anyone else joined uchess&been foolish enough to end up getting the most annoying spamblocker thing. its taking over my computer sending ads which it said it was to block! Anyone able to help me get it off my computer! my advice is to stay away from the uchess site,can't believe its any relation to this one!😠:'(😞
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:54
    uChess does not install anything on your machine. You must have installed some software yourself, possibly by clicking off an ad.

-Russ
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 13:36
    Originally posted by setlist
    Anyone else joined uchess&been foolish enough to end up getting the most annoying spamblocker thing. its taking over my computer sending ads which it said it was to block! Anyone able to help me get it off my computer! my advice is to stay away from the uchess site,can't believe its any relation to this one!😠:'(😞
    You MUST be running Windows...
  4. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 20:32
    I am indeed running windows&I guess from what I can gather Russ is the man in the know on these matters&he is probably correct in saying I must have clicked on an ad but as I first got on the uchess site the ad in question appeared to be something in relation to the site so I downloaded it. Now its popping up crap on my screen every couple of hits. Very frustrating!
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 20:36
    Originally posted by setlist
    I am indeed running windows&I guess from what I can gather Russ is the man in the know on these matters&he is probably correct in saying I must have clicked on an ad but as I first got on the uchess site the ad in question appeared to be something in relation to the site so I downloaded it. Now its popping up crap on my screen every couple of hits. Very frustrating!
    Find out the name of it and google for "spamblocker name" removal.

D
  6. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 21:04
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Find out the name of it and google for "spamblocker name" removal.

D
    Genius man,why didn't I think of that earlier>>probably all those illegal substances i used in collegeπŸ™„ I knew it'd take a fellow Irishman to bail me out!πŸ˜€

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree