Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 02 Oct '04 11:40
    Is it correct that it shows all of the player's clan games instead of only that for a particular clan?

O.
  2. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    02 Oct '04 13:14
    Just for your clan.

-Russ
  3. 02 Oct '04 18:19
    I'm sorry, but that's not true.

On my screen I can see that Tejo is playing 8 games for the Dutch Clan, but when I click on it, I see all of his clan games. Is that just a bug or normal?

O.
  4. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    03 Oct '04 15:02
    Please see my comments in the clan forum :

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=14967

-Russ
  5. 03 Oct '04 15:30
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    I'm sorry, but that's not true.

On my screen I can see that Tejo is playing 8 games for the Dutch Clan, but when I click on it, I see all of his clan games. Is that just a bug or normal?

O.
    Look again Olav.

You will see that Tejo is playing 8 games for The Dutch Clan, and when you press on his games you will see a screen with all of his clan games inprogress, some of them for The Dutch Clan some for Losing is also an art and so on... but he still is playing 8 games for The Dutch Clan
  6. 03 Oct '04 22:39
    Originally posted by Faith No More
    Look again Olav.

You will see that Tejo is playing 8 games for The Dutch Clan, and when you press on his games you will see a screen with all of his clan games inprogress, some of them for The Dutch Clan some for Losing is also an art and so on... but he still is playing 8 games for The Dutch Clan
    Sometimes I seem to have lost it, but to be completely sure.

You're supposed to see the number of games a person is playing. And when you click on that number, you see all of his clan games?

Sorry.

O.
  7. 04 Oct '04 11:38
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    Sometimes I seem to have lost it, but to be completely sure.

You're supposed to see the number of games a person is playing. And when you click on that number, you see all of his clan games?

Sorry.

O.

Yep, thats about what happens :-)