1. Gwent
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 09:02
    I recently created a clan called Cymru for Welsh people. Although it shows on my profile it doesn`t show when I go via the blue Clan button to "My clans" or the main clan directory.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 10:23
    Possibly doesn't appear immediately. I have applied to join, let me in, see if that changes anything.
  3. Joined
    12 Dec '13
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 00:50
    It won't show until you have a result - a challenge win/draw/loss.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 01:03
    Originally posted by Merlion
    It won't show until you have a result - a challenge win/draw/loss.
    That seems a bit odd. How can people join the clan if they can't see it to join? If there are no members there can't even be a challenge.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 06:251 edit
    The clan shows, so I could challenge... It is not shown in the clan rankings before obtaining a point.

The question is why it doesn't show in the OP's "MyClan" list, and I can't think of any reason.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 08:123 edits
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    The clan shows, so I could challenge... It is not shown in the clan rankings before obtaining a point.

The question is why it doesn't show in the OP's "MyClan" list, and I can't think of any reason.
    I joined as a test, and after a little while it appeared in "My Clans" but my name doesn't appear in the member list. If there's a delay factor, it's inconsistent. Two challenges appear on that page, too.

It's not in the public Clan Directory, but I suspect that's only because no challenge has been completed, so that should sort itself out, at least.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree