New fourm

Standard memberUncleAdam
Help 16 Jan '03 00:37
  1. Steelers Country
    Moves
    16 Jan '03 00:371 edit
    thanks for the Announcement fourm but can we have a fourm for people to fool around in(some people dont like people kidding around in the gennral fourm).

-Adam
  2. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    16 Jan '03 01:05
    Are you referring to attacks that have been made against the longest thread in history? You shouldn't worry. The level of conversation in these forums ranges from the very cerebral to the very silly, and as long as one participates competently in whatever is at hand, I don't think this should be a problem.

(Unless, of course, there are certain web space constraints. In that case, in my opinion, silliness should be the first to go.)
  3. Steelers Country
    Moves
    16 Jan '03 01:09
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    Are you referring to attacks that have been made against the longest thread in history? You shouldn't worry. The level of conversation in these forums ranges from the very cerebral to the very silly, and as long as one participates competently in whatever is at hand, I don't think this should be a problem.

(Unless, of course, there are certain web space constraints. In that case, in my opinion, silliness should be the first to go.)
    now that I think about it your right....thanks😀
  4. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    16 Jan '03 01:16
    Glad I could help 😀.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree