1. Standard memberRjVA
    Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Lake Caroline, VA
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 16:39
    Gentleman and Ladies. I recently joined your fine community. Love the site. Unfortunatly, when first registering, I used all lower case letters. I would very much appreciate my user name to be changed to "RjVA" rather than "rjva". These are my ininitials and would appreciate if this could be changed? Thanks either way, and I look forward to playing...
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 17:00
    Originally posted by rjva
    Gentleman and Ladies. I recently joined your fine community. Love the site. Unfortunatly, when first registering, I used all lower case letters. I would very much appreciate my user name to be changed to "RjVA" rather than "rjva". These are my ininitials and would appreciate if this could be changed? Thanks either way, and I look forward to playing...
    The best thing to do is use the feedback link at the bottom of the page. I don't think they usually do this, but if it can be done, Russ or Chrismo are the ones who can do it, and the feedback goes to them. Good Luck.
  3. Standard memberRjVA
    Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Lake Caroline, VA
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 17:06
    Thanks MW.....
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 18:53
    All done.

-Russ
  5. Standard memberRjVA
    Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Lake Caroline, VA
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 19:17
    Russ, you are the bomb. Thanks so much!!
  6. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 21:47
    Originally posted by RjVA
    Russ, you are the bomb. Thanks so much!!
    Ah, a fellow Virginian. Welcome aboard and have fun!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree