1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Oct '03 21:351 edit
    As from today :

2 new options have been added to the ‘My Site Settings’ page.

* Turn off 'hot' icon (navigation) rendering.
    This may improve site performance for some people, but images are cached - so it will not make as much difference as you might at first think.

* Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account.
    This is for Skeeter and everyone else who requested it. Do not use this option if you use public computers.

I have also added a public games link to the profile page. Plus a whole load more stuff which is admin related and really not worth discussing.

-Russ
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Oct '03 21:38
    That is great! Now I don't need to log in twice a day!

P-
  3. Amsterdam
    Moves
    27 Oct '03 21:462 edits
    Hey Russ!

Realy great!

Nice game you got there going against Rhymester, just one tiny, small, little thingy, if I click on "Russ's Public Game" (I'm not going to bother you about the 's here, that's no big dealπŸ™‚) I can see Russel Barlow's games as well!

Not that I really care, but now that we have a user named "wingettbarchicken957"......πŸ™„

OlavπŸ˜‰

p.s. Stupid "word to long" πŸ˜› I was trying to say: wingettbarchicken957

p.p.s. Their just went a light on, a few inches above my head: How was I not able to type that word a few lines ago, while I'm able to do so here...???πŸ˜• wingettbarchicken957, look!πŸ˜€
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Oct '03 22:07
    Good point about the public games link. I never tested it on my own name, which would have made the problem apparent. Oh well... I will fix that soon.

Good game with Rhymester? Come on guys, you know I barely know which piece moves where...

Speaking of pieces, I'm currently drawing a new default set for the site. I will post a link here for review before I go live with them.

-Russ
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '03 22:35
    Thanks a heap Russ. It really does make life easier for the networked players. To that point I suspect it would have created some annoying probs for the RHP admin too hmmmmm......?
    Anyway, again it's most appreciated
    BR's to you and the Team

skeeter
  6. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    27 Oct '03 23:59
    Thanks Russ love the changes.
  7. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    28 Oct '03 07:26
    Originally posted by Russ

Speaking of pieces, I'm currently drawing a new default set for the site. I will post a link here for review before I go live with them.

-Russ
    sounds interesting a new piece set.... πŸ™‚

WOW Russ, RHP goes on.... it's cool to have all the features added, they're our wishes... πŸ˜€

thanks for all that...
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree