new user name

new user name

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
19 Nov 03
1 edit

Can I delete my user name and set up a different user name?

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
19 Nov 03

previously to new rules of only one account per person people had multiple accounts. now that is punshable by execution so avoid this if you can.

as far as i know normally you cannot change your user name ever, but some cases must warrant special attention.

g
The Great Gonzo

Seattle

Moves
21 Nov 03

I've know someone who had their username changed, but I believe you have to contact Russ directly for that and it has to be a special case, and you have to fill out a form in triplicate, feed one copy to the bugblatter beast of traal, bury another in peat moss for six months to a year and lose the third, before you can get consideration for the mearest possibility of the chance of getting your name changed.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
21 Nov 03
1 edit

Seriously, the only way it might be done is by sending Russ a message. The sooner the better, before you complete any more games. Explain your reason.

The worst thing that will happen is he might say no. But then, maybe he will do it. So just ask him and see what happens.🙂