Next Season

Standard memberswaminath
Help 07 Dec '08 12:42
  1. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    07 Dec '08 12:42
    Hello,

I wanna participate in next years league season.....but it is showing error that i need 6 members in my clan to participate for next season.....while i saw one of team with 5 members only......can anyone tell me why is it so......??
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    07 Dec '08 12:46
    Originally posted by swaminath
    Hello,

I wanna participate in next years league season.....but it is showing error that i need 6 members in my clan to participate for next season.....while i saw one of team with 5 members only......can anyone tell me why is it so......??
    I can only guess that they had 6 members when entering the league and have since lost a member to bring them to 5
  3. The sky
    Moves
    07 Dec '08 14:09
    Hello,

Was that a team with only five members (I have never seen that and don't think it's possible), or a clan with only five members that had a team in a league? The latter would be possible if the clan had six members at the time they entered the team. If someone leaves the clan during the league, xe will still be a member of the team.
  4. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 06:36
    Hey Hi All,

I got 6 Members in my clan but still not able to enter my team for next Season.......can neone tell m wats the problem ??????
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 09:47
    Hey Hi All,

I got 6 Members in my clan but still not able to enter my team for next Season.......can neone tell m wats the problem ??????
    My first thought it was because you are all Man U fans but then I saw the reason 🙁
    Go to your clan home page - note that you have a body with a wing next to your name but the rest don't
    This means that you are the only one to have bothered going to your settings, then clan settings and selecting your clan as your league clan.
    Can't say I blame them though 😉
  6. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 13:24
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    My first thought it was because you are all Man U fans but then I saw the reason 🙁
    Go to your clan home page - note that you have a body with a wing next to your name but the rest don't
    This means that you are the only one to have bothered going to your settings, then clan settings and selecting your clan as your league clan.
    Can't say I blame them though 😉
    I believe that is a shield.
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 19:00
    Originally posted by patrickrutgers
    I believe that is a shield.
    You also believe in Santa Claus
  8. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 19:58
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    You also believe in Santa Claus
    How can i not? User 68274
  9. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 04:41
    Hey Mctayto........

Thanks a lot buddy.........will inform them abt this.......tnx

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree