1. Joined
    31 Mar '03
    Moves
    07 May '03 15:28
    Hello
    Nice site thank you, but would like to suggest an improvement...

I have a few games on the boil at once. When I make a move it automatically goes to the next waiting game. Cool. Once I've made all the waiting moves, I am left with the Refresh button and waiting games in the top right hand corner. I come back to the PC a while later and it still says waiting games. If I click on that it takes me to the My Games screen and there are games that need a move. So rather than do an extra screen call up I'd like the games waiting link to be smart enough to take me directly to my next waiting game.

I think there is no point in the games waiting link to take me to the My Games screen because there is a fancy big My Games button on the Toolbar! If there really are no games waiting the games waiting link should do nothing.

Cheers
    Sandy
  2. Amsterdam
    Moves
    07 May '03 19:27
    Originally posted by SandyTheGod
    Hello

I have a few games on the boil at once. When I make a move it automatically goes to the next waiting game. Cool. Once I've made all the waiting moves, I am left with the Refresh button and waiting games in the top right hand corner. I come back to the PC a while later and it sti ...[text shortened]... there really are no games waiting the games waiting link should do nothing.

Cheers
    Sandy
    and? Please finish your message!

Olav
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 May '03 19:29
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    and? Please finish your message!

Olav
    Kind of reminds me of Montey Python and the Holey Grail... he left of the "....Arrrrggggg" to let us know he was killed in mid sentance.
  4. Steelers Country
    Moves
    07 May '03 19:31
    strange, the rest of his message didnt show up, but if you hit reply this is what shows up...

Hello

I have a few games on the boil at once. When I make a move it automatically goes to the next waiting game. Cool. Once I've made all the waiting moves, I am left with the Refresh button and waiting games in the top right hand corner. I come back to the PC a while later and it still says waiting games. If I click on that it takes me to the My Games screen and there are games that need a move. So rather than do an extra screen call up I'd like the games waiting link to be smart enough to take me directly to my next waiting game.

I think there is no point in the games waiting link to take me to the My Games screen because there is a fancy big My Games button on the Toolbar! If there really are no games waiting the games waiting link should do nothing.

Cheers
    Sandy
  5. Amsterdam
    Moves
    07 May '03 19:36
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    strange, the rest of his message didnt show up, but if you hit reply this is what shows up...

[b]Hello

I have a few games on the boil at once. When I make a move it automatically goes to the next waiting game. Cool. Once I've made all the waiti ...[text shortened]... re really are no games waiting the games waiting link should do nothing.

Cheers
    Sandy
    [/b]
    Yeah I see it..😕 How can that be...probably a little bug....Russ needs to come back🙂

Olav
  6. Joined
    31 Mar '03
    Moves
    08 May '03 09:291 edit
    Doh. I've been penalised for trying to over explain😳

In my original post where ever you see:
    waiting games
    I actually typed the following, but surrounded in double quotes:
    0 waiting games

Is a double quote followed by zero some type of formatting code or something?

Anyway the summary of my enhancement request is for the
    0 games waiting
    link to take me to the next waiting game if one of my opponents has moved since the last screen refresh.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree