1. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 04:54
    Game 2437203

When I look at the analyze board I get the message "Sorry, this game has no move history"

Is anyone familiar with this bug?
  2. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 04:58
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth
    Game 2437203

When I look at the analyze board I get the message "[b]Sorry, this game has no move history
    "

Is anyone familiar with this bug?[/b]
    I have no idea why that appears, just use the analyze board function to see the move history for now. I'm sure Russ will sort it out soon.
  3. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 05:11
    Originally posted by Wildfire
    I have no idea why that appears, just use the analyze board function to see the move history for now. I'm sure Russ will sort it out soon.
    When I look at the analyze board or get the PGN, there's nothing there for this game. Do you see something different? 😕
  4. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 05:17
    When I look at the analyze board or get the PGN, there's nothing there for this game. Do you see something different? 😕
    You're right, the move history doesn't show up in the analysis board either. How strange...
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 10:231 edit
    Game 2437203

When I look at the analyze board I get the message "[b]Sorry, this game has no move history
    "

Is anyone familiar with this bug?[/b]
    Send Feedback including the game number.

D
  6. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 13:21
    Within "leisurelysloth's public games" this game has the "Set Piece" icon. It looks as if "biffer" set up this board and challenged you with it.
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 13:32
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    Within "leisurelysloth's public games" this game has the "Set Piece" icon. It looks as if "biffer" set up this board and challenged you with it.
    I thought of that, but move count is set as 3.

D
  8. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 15:32
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    Actually, I set it up and challenged biffer. It was a set piece game, and I think we've made three or four moves. I sent feedback to Russ, and he's pm'd me about it. The short answer is simply that the history is gone, perhaps due to there being something wrong with the initial setup. Case closed I suppose....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree